Temple Beth El of South Orange County (Aliso Viejo, CA)
Temple Beth El of South Orange County
Aliso Viejo, CA
Temple Beth El of South Orange County (TBESOC) seeks a full-time Project to serve as a central point of contact to coordinate details and logistics.
The Project Manager will serve a vital role in the coordination of facilities and programming, ensuring the smooth execution of events and daily activities; requiring a person who is extremely organized, detail oriented, and customer- service focused.
The position reports to the Executive Director.
- Oversees facility set-ups and logistics
- Serves as the main point of contact for renters, and program committees acting as a liaison between staff and program chairs
- Assesses and communicates marketing needs
- Maintains supply inventory, ensuring stakeholders have the necessary supplies for their program
- Facility Rentals
- Maintains and updates the calendar re: facility usage. Is available on-site for events, services, tenants, and as required by their supervisor to assist with any logistical needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong and consistent attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize while juggling a variety of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Outstanding customer service skills
About Temple Beth El:
Temple Beth El of South Orange County (TBESOC) is a dynamic, growing and diverse community having multiple modes of Jewish expression. With about 400 households, we are one of just a handful of congregations nationally that will be affiliated with both the Reform and Conservative movements. Our mission is to establish and maintain a loving Jewish community of educated, involved, spiritual and empowered congregants who come together to celebrate and observe diverse progressive traditions in Jewish thought and belief. We are willing to explore new and creative ways to help people connect to tradition and community, and to deepen their Jewish identities. At TBESOC we strive to be a community that provides meaningful educational programming beginning in early childhood and continuing throughout the life of our members and their families.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace.
If you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Job Type: Full Time
- Membership if desired
- Employee discounts
- Professional development assistance
- Medical Benefits
- Schools to be determined
- Flexible Scheduling
- Evening Availability
- Weekend availability
- Orange County, CA
- Some remote work permitted; on site position
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and standard office software
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual – Spanish (not required, but a plus)
Apply: Project Manager at Temple Beth El of South Orange County | JewishJobs.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative
Annual Salary Range From : $45,760.00
To : $52,000.00
Congregation Size (member households) : 400
Annual Budget / Revenue : $2.5M - $5M
How to Apply : https://www.jewishjobs.com/job/m3ahh5/project-manager/aliso-viejo/ca