Before applying for a scholarship, please review NATA's scholarship policy below to confirm your eligibility to receive assistance and how much may be awarded.
- Only Regular members in good standing are eligible to apply.
- Priority is given to first-time attendees and those in their first year of congregational service.
- You may request assistance up to 3 times:
- First scholarship award may cover full conference registration fees and 4 nights in the conference venue hotel.
- Second scholarship award may cover full conference registration fees and two nights in the conference venue hotel.
- Third request scholarship award may cover the conference registration fees, but no lodging expenses.
- All scholarship recipients must cover the cost of travel to/from the event.
Scholarship applications will be accepted through October 8, 2023. Review of applications will be done on a rolling basis as they are received. All applicants will be notified of the decision within 2 weeks of submission. Scholarship recipients will be provided information about event registration and room reservations upon approval.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
National Association for Temple Administration