Employee Retention Credit (ERC) 101 with R. Jeffrey Tax Credits
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (PST)
Join NAASE and NATA for a presentation all about the Employee Retention Credit from our friends at R. Jeffrey Tax Credits.
Whether you're a Director of a synagogue that is unaware of ERC, unsure how to make a decision about pursuing ERC, or a leader interested in taking that next step- this is the workshop for you!
This presentation will focus primarily on these useful topics:
- What is the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)?
- How does a synagogue qualify (or not qualify) for the ERC?
- Can a synagogue get the ERC even if they got PPP?
- The challenges of estimating how much ERC you can get
- If you choose to do ERC, how we carefully and thoughtfully guide you through the process
- Key data and reports needed to enable us to do your ERC
- How we decide if you truly qualify
- Time considerations: how long does it take to calculate your ERC and how long does it take to get your ERC refund
- Clarity on the eventual expiration of the ERC
- For your Board, how our firm deals with potential risks associated with ERC
More about our presenter:
Jeff Newcorn, CEO of R. Jeffrey Tax Credits, brings 25 years of experience, excellence and focus to this presentation. They specialize on two tax credits: (1.) The Employee Retention Credit and (2.) The Work Opportunity Credit. Because R. Jeffrey's ERC clients include many Reform and Conservative synagogues, other Nonprofits and many for-profit companies; they have established their organization as the recommended ERC vendor for the URJ Marketplace and a current supplier for the USCJ Marketplace. You may also have connected with Jeff when he represented R. Jeffrey as the Lead Sponsor at NATA's 2022 Annual Conference in Clearwater Beach, FL.
For more information, visit https://rjeffrey.com/
Training & Education